Thursday 27 August 2009

Stressed

Weight: 254.5

I'm stressed. Stressed, stressed, stressed. It's all job stuff. It's my fault, too.

My stomache is tied up in knots. I feel all kinds of terrible.

I ate a bit more than I should've yesterday (okay, and the day before), but I'm not wildly off track for food all things considered.

Right now it doesn't matter though. I don't care about my diet at the moment relative to work fears.

I'll write a real post when I can. Right now, this is more of a "posting that I won't be posting today." Hopefully I'll be able to post tomorrow night when this is all cleared up, but I can't make any promises.

For now I just feel ill from stress. If I had the office to myself I would be sobbing right now. I can't, I don't want my officemate to know, plus sobbing at work would just be all kinds of strange.

Okay. And that's the post for today. Wish me luck, wish me calm, wish me uneventfulness. Hopefully things will all turn out okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment